[Athen] Google Chrome

Pielaet, Jon jon.pielaet at mso.umt.edu
Fri Oct 7 08:12:22 PDT 2011

Norm,

Google Chrome isn't very accessible. It uses WebKit. I've heard WebKit renders pages as images. The only WebKit browser which works with screen readers that I know of is Safari.

I have heard of a project called ChromeVox which is a screen reader add-on for chrome but don't know how well it works.

Jon

Jon P. Pielaet

Program Assistant for Instructional Materials
Disability Services for Students

Emma B. Lommasson 154
The University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812