[Athen] ATHEN Website Accounts Being Sent Out

Ron Stewart ron at altformatsolutions.com
Thu Oct 27 11:05:06 PDT 2011

Hi all, there seems to be some confusion on memberships.

ATHEN membership period runs from AHG conference to AHG conference, so if
you are paying your current membership that will be in effect on Thursday of
the AHG conference. If you did not pay your dues last year then you will
not be able to vote.

We have also discovered that there is a discrepancy for Intuitional
memberships between the list Sean used to build the election database and
the list that Heidi has. We are working through this, and have put a short
term fix in place.

Ron Stewart, President
ATHEN