[Athen] AVOW products accessible?

Mary J Ziegler maryz at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 19 13:15:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

MIT is considering a contract with AVOW www.avowsystems.com<http://www.avowsystems.com/> for student to request electronic transcripts. AVOW has reassured our project team that their transcripts are accessible. I see a lot of universities listed on the AVOW clients page. Can any of you share your experience with the accessibility of these transcripts to your users, in particular to screen reader users?

Thanks!
Mary

Mary J. Ziegler
IT Manager, Accessibility and Usability
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)
ATIC Room 7-143
617.258.9328
maryz at mit.edu<mailto:maryz at mit.edu>