[Athen] Accessibility of Microsoft Share Point 2010

Alice Anderson akander1 at wisc.edu
Tue Sep 20 11:11:26 PDT 2011

Hi Hadi,

You may (or may not) know that I retired end of June - but now am back 75% until December, to help the campus with transition of my position.
Since you asked about Microsoft, I will ask you what you know about Microsoft 365 - collaboration and productivity tools delivered through the cloud.

Seems like we have a myriad of these collaboration tools coming on to the scene, or on the scene - mostly by the big guys (Google, Microsoft, etc.)

Hope to chat with you in real-time soon,

best,
alice

On Sep 20, 2011, at 11:36 AM, Rangin, Hadi Bargi wrote:

> Hello,

> I have been asked about the accessibility of Microsoft Share Point 2010.

> Last time I checked into it, it was a few years ago.

> I was wondering if anyone has done any evaluation on it recently. If you are familiar with the accessibility of share Point, can you please share your findings with me. I am not interested in what Microsoft claims or writes in their VPAT.

> Thanks,

> Hadi

Alice Anderson
TECHNOLOGY ACCESSIBILITY PROGRAM
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1210 West Dayton Street (3124)
Madison, WI 53706

Telephone: 608.262.2129