[Athen] Canon 5080C Win&

Pielaet, Jon jon.pielaet at mso.umt.edu
Tue Sep 27 11:25:10 PDT 2011

Ron,

We also have a 5080c that we haven't been using in part because of compatibility issues.
In theory, you can use a SCSI to USB adapter and the typical TWAIN driver and that should work.
I haven't tested this, in part because of the cost of SCSI to USB adapters. These adapters were originally used for Iomega JAZZ drives.

Remember those babies?

Good luck,

Jon

Jon P. Pielaet

Program Assistant for Instructional Materials
Disability Services for Students

Emma B. Lommasson 154
The University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812