[Athen] iBooks Author?

Patrick Burke burke at ucla.edu
Fri Apr 6 13:20:27 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has any experience yet with the new iBooks Author
from Apple?

There's a presentation on our campus next week, so I'd like to know
if I should prepare celebration banners or pitchforks. :)

From the blurb:
"iBooks Author is a new app that allows anyone to create Multi-Touch
textbooks - and just about any other kind of book - for iPad. With
galleries, video, interactive diagrams, 3D objects, and more. We will
also demonstrate how to integrate iBooks Author textbooks with iTunes
U courses."

There is a brief but cheery accessibility section on the info page:
http://www.apple.com/ibooks-author/

If anyone has more info, please chime in!

Thanks,
Patrick

--
Patrick J. Burke