[Athen] Web accessibility audit

Chaves, Derek Derek.Chaves at umassmed.edu
Thu Apr 12 06:34:43 PDT 2012

My group at Umass Medical School does this type of work. Depending on the budget, we contract with a developer who is blind to check compatibility with JAWS. All our own work conforms to a minimum of WCAG 2.0 level AA. If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Derek Chaves
Derek.Chaves at umassmed.edu<mailto:Derek.Chaves at umassmed.edu>
Technical Project Manager
NE INDEX/Shriver Center/UMASS Medical School
200 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA 02452
781-642-0288 - Office
www.disabilityinfo.org<http://www.disabilityinfo.org/>