[Athen] Accessibility of BioSig

Wink Harner foreigntype at cox.net
Mon Dec 10 12:32:10 PST 2012

Hi all ATHEN-ites!

Am involved in some online course evals and our team is using BioSig. Any of
you all have any experience with this program? Any of your colleges using
this to verify student login & computer info? Any problems with locking down
or locking out access to any (specific) adaptive technologies?

Any info you may have regarding BioSig would be most helpful. Please respond
off line as it may not necessarily be of interest to the group. I'll be glad
to post my evals though if anyone IS interested :>)

Thanks, all.

Wink Harner

foreigntype at cox.net