[Athen] Repair experience with Freedom Scientific Focus 70?

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at Colorado.EDU
Wed Dec 19 11:19:03 PST 2012

I know we're all winding down for the semester, but hopefully there are a few of you still around.

We have a FS Focus 70 Braille display that has a bad USB port and some other things wrong. It is about 5 years old. The repair cost is pretty high, and before we spend the money to fix it, we wanted to know if others have this device and if there are known or recurring issues with it? We don't want to throw good money after bad, if possible.

Thank in advance!

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Coordinator
Disability Services