[Athen] EASI Webinar: MS Office is coming-but are you READY!

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:22:18 PST 2012

EASI Webinar: MS Office is coming--but are you READY!

January 8 EASI hosts Karen McCall talking about MS Office, changes and
accessibility.

Tuesday January 8
Times 11 Pacific, noon Mountain, 1 Central and 2 PM Eastern (all standard)
Karen likes to live on the cutting edge of change, and she is always a
trail blazer.
Come, listen, learn and ask your questions.

Frankly we are fortunate to have Karen as a valuable resource. As I get
older and grumpier, I wish changes were fewer, less frequent and lest
costly. The most an old man can say about them is that they are certain to
help postpone Alzheimer.

The best thing personally about getting these insights is it helps know
when the changes are cosmetic and can be avoided or whether they are going
to be worth joining Karen. I dragged my feet on changing to ribbons, but
now they seem natural. I am looking forward to this preview.
You can register for this free Webinar from the Webinar promo page at:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm

It's never too late to become what you might have been. George Eliot
Once you choose hope, anything's possible. Christopher Reeve
Norman Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com

Making Online Teaching Accessible: Inclusive Course Design for Students
with Disabilities by Norman Coombs published by Jossey-Bass Oct 10,2010
http://www.josseybass.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470499044.html