[Athen] LMS Evalutation

Chaves, Derek Derek.Chaves at umassmed.edu
Thu Feb 2 06:37:34 PST 2012

My group is currently evaluating numerous LMS solutions. There are other groups in the organization that are pushing for Blackboard Vista 9.1. I do not feel comfortable endorsing this product since there have been major accessibility problems with blackboard in the past. Has anyone performed accessibility testing on Vista 9.1? Can anyone provide me with details on accessibility problems they have encountered with this product? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Derek Chaves
Technical Project Manager
NE INDEX/Shriver Center/UMASS Medical School
200 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA 02452
781-642-0288 - Office
www.disabilityinfo.org<http://www.disabilityinfo.org/>