[Athen] note taking ap

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 3 14:32:43 PST 2012

> I remember folks discussing an ap for the iPhone/iPad
> that records while you take notes, then syncs them.

There are a few different apps that can do the synchronization with
notes and audio. I have named a few of them at:
http://studentaffairs.stanford.edu/oae/at/ios-apps

Look under the Notetaking Apps heading.

The one that is missing on the above page is Notability which became
available in November. It has some very cool functionality (PDF
annotation as well) and the developers, Ginger Labs, have done some good
work in the past. I believe synchronization only works with typed
notes, but for the price, this is one of the best options I have seen.
Here is the iTunes App listing:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notability-handwriting-note/id360593530?mt=8

Take care,
Sean

--
Sean Keegan
Associate Director, Assistive Technology