[Athen] math speak for MAC

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at asu.edu
Wed Jan 18 13:48:41 PST 2012

Hey, Wink. We are using MathType for input, creating HTML with MathML content (MathPage), then having students use Internet Explorer (sorry, on PC) with MathPlayer enabled along with JAWS to listen to full math. Has worked really well for several of our blind students, but I haven't yet found anything quite as full-featured for Mac.
Teresa

Teresa LW Haven, Ph.D.
Supervisor, Alternative Format Services
Disability Resource Center