[Athen] ATHEN reply to 508 refresh

Humbert, Joseph A johumber at iupui.edu
Tue Jan 24 12:35:18 PST 2012

Hi All,

Since no one else is willing to step up and take the lead, I will. I'm not sure I will have the backing of my manager to use on the clock time, but I am willing to devote some of my personal time to this important effort. The deadline is march 7th so we don't have an infinite amount of time. If Ron approves, I will coordinate with him to get started. :)

- Joe