[Athen] Google accessibility group

Wink Harner wink.harner at mesacc.edu
Fri Jun 1 14:14:09 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I have been requested as a liaison with our VC of IT and the Disability
Access Council to present workarounds and provide resources for alternative
access for Google (primarily Google Mail and Google Calendar, although all
of Google appears to be in the process of being adopted).

Those of you on ATHEN who are working specifically with Google accessibility
& workarounds, please contact me directly so we can set up a two-way
communication about questions, answers, recommendations & solutions.

Thanks in advance for your expertise and willingness to help be part of a
solution!

Wink

Ms. Wink Harner

Project Support

OHS - NU6 119

Mesa Community College

1833 W. Southern Avenue

Mesa AZ 85202

wink.harner at mesacc.edu

480-461-7448

Here is an excerpt from our VC of IT's note:

"...As a liaison to the Disabilities and Accommodations Compliance Team
(DACT) and VC of IT office, I have been tasked to form a group to identify
issues as well as options/solutions for the Google email (and in the future
possible apps) rollout. "