[Athen] Prezi?

Jean M Salzer jeano at uwm.edu
Thu Mar 1 09:22:50 PST 2012

Hello,

I've recently learned about Prezi - when a colleague asked me about accessibility of the program. Because I don't often get to thoroughly read these digest postings, I'm wondering what the talk (if any) has been.

I did a little research and found that, not only does Prezi admit it isn't anywhere near compliant with federal laws, they also state they are working on it, but haven't actually done anything in at least the last 10 months.

As they launch PreziU, I'm concerned they don't appear to be working toward anything related to access.

Any thoughts? Has anyone done further research?

Thanks, Jean
--
Peace.

Jean Salzer, Sr. Counselor
BVI Program/Alternative Text Coordinator
Student Accessibility Center
UW-Milwaukee
414-229-5660, Mitchell Hall B16

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
—Victor Frankl
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This email and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this email contains any student specific data or information, these laws apply. If you are NOT the intended recepient(s) of this email, please disregard the content, delete the email message and notify the original sender.