[Athen] Word 2007 & 2010 on same computer

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Tue Mar 20 13:27:59 PDT 2012

I have done it with both Vista and Windows 7 in both 32 and 64 bit. Seems
to work okay though it does take a bit of time to load when you switch from
one to the other. It has been a while since I installed them, but if I
remember right it worked better if you did 2010 first and then 2007. In
both instances I did a custom install with all components installed on the
local hard drive.

Ron