[Athen] Online Hiring Systems Accessibility

Caid, Lisa M. lcaid at mail.wtamu.edu
Wed Mar 21 09:18:19 PDT 2012

Hello,

Our Human Relations department is looking at the accessibility of two
online hiring platforms, PeopleAdmin and iCIMS.

PeopleAdmin is our current provider, and they are upgrading to version 7
soon. The VPAT we've been given for the upgrade is from 2007, and the
vendor contact says that he is unsure if accessibility testing has been
documented on version 7.

The iCIMS vendor contact has provided an accessibility case study and a
508 compliance marketing PDF, but doesn't seem to have a VPAT readily
available for its product suite.

Would anyone have suggestions for other enterprise online hiring systems
that may be accessible, or would anyone have more knowledge of
PeopleAdmin and iCIMS accessibility?

Thanks very much for any help! :0)

Sincerely,

Lisa M. Caid

Administrative Secretary / Accessibility Coordinator

Information Technology

West Texas A&M University

www.wtamu.edu <http://www.wtamu.edu/>

806-651-1240