[Athen] looking for sites specializing in at applications for the Mac

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:11:15 PDT 2012

I am looking for any Web sites where I might find disability-related that
focus for the Mac. I am interested in sites that primarily stress
educational resources as well as more general mac-disability resources.

Frankly, I am quite ignorant of such resources.

Norm

It's never too late to become what you might have been. George Eliot
Once you choose hope, anything's possible. Christopher Reeve
Norman Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com

Making Online Teaching Accessible: Inclusive Course Design for Students
with Disabilities by Norman Coombs published by Jossey-Bass Oct 10,2010
http://www.josseybass.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470499044.html