[Athen] FW: Dragon Medical and Passwords

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 20:19:31 PDT 2012

Took ya long enough! haha! Its alright though I am just now came to my house from working incidentally. I'm wondering do you figure that you'll be up for a lil some some tonight or tomorrow? I'm free whichever day.

A little about me, I feel that I'm sexy, outgoing, a little bit of a kink maybe.. I have got a profile on my page w/ a bit about me and some pix in the event you want to have a peek.

I have my cell # will be on there as well, I didn't know if you'd want to give me a shout or not if I am not your kind of woman. Anyways like I told you I'm free for meeting tonight or tomorrow so give me a shout if you would like to do something.