[Athen] FW: Dragon Medical and Passwords

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 04:20:50 PDT 2012

Hey hey glad to hear back from you. Well I just broke it off with my ex but I'm not really on the rebound I suppose cuz it's been a couple of months. Checking what's here and wanting to keep things NSA for now.

if that is what you're up for 100% or not, some men say they're down but aren't and a lot say they aren't but are, but at least you understand what is going on for me.

I'd describe me as pretty, intelligent, and a good sense of humor. Kind of searching on here for a guy who is not purely all about looks, as I am not. I've got photos on here if you wanna see.

I put my cell # on there also, however its just one that I use for online stuff b/c I have had a couple dudes who just would not stop bugging me in the past. It does still forwards the calls and texts to my phone anyways.

If u like what u see and I am your type of gal, call me. If not then good luck in your searc!