[Athen] colleges that share transcripts or captions?

Karen Sorensen karen.sorensen at pcc.edu
Tue Nov 6 14:41:22 PST 2012

Hi Tammy,
That is so exciting! I read it too, but the video captioning class is not
quite as clear as the e-book protected class.
Do you think it still means we can share captions (or the entire captioned
video?) with other schools if there is no captioned copies available and
each school has a legal copy of the uncaptioned video?
You don't happen to have a legal background do you?
Thanks so much!!!
Karen

Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses
www.pcc.edu/access
Portland Community College
971-722-4720