[Athen] Fwd: Learning to read software

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 3 20:03:19 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Do any of you know about a program/app like the one described below for an iPad?

I am looking for a program that helps you learn to read.

The reader reads the text out loud and the program hears you and highlights the text as you read.

If what you read is correct it highlights correctly.

If it is incorrect then it highlights a different color and has you repeat the word. It gives you three tries.

I have learned about this program second hand but I do know that this program or something very similar to it is out there.

Thanks,

Dawn

~~
Dawn Hunziker