[Athen] FW: Dragon Medical and Passwords

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 31 17:48:13 PDT 2012

Good evening!

Does anyone have any suggestions for the situation discussed below? If not, do you have a contact at Nuance who has been helpful in the past?

Thanks, in advance for any information you can provide!

Dawn

~~
Dawn Hunziker
Technology Access Coordinator

Disability Resource Center
520-626-9409
hunziker at email.arizona.edu

I am writing to inquire if the DRC has anyone who can assist me with Dragon Medical Software which I use at the Crisis Response Center.
I have had a worsening of problems with my hands and it is critical that I decrease the amount of keyboarding. I can do this by maximizing accuracy of Dragon and making a modification to my 8 character password which I need to type numerous times, I.e. with every order entry and every note. I have tried to problem solve with the COO of CRC who informed me that the software had a security setting which could not be modified for fewer password characters.

I think that Dragon can be programmed to take a voice command for password which is really a "code word" but I don't know how to do this. Please let me know if you know someone who does at your earliest opportunity. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad