[Athen] Meeting at AHG

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Mon Sep 24 13:46:14 PDT 2012

Good afternoon everyone, we are once again getting close to our Annual
Business Meeting at the AHG conference in November.

The first order of business is that once again we need to hold our elections
and the open positions this time around are for President and Secretary.
Please send me your nominations off line and I will start the process moving
forward.

Secondly I need your agenda items for our meeting. Once again send them
off-line to me directly.

Thanks much,

Ron Stewart, Prez

ATHEN

Ron Stewart MS

Technology Advisor

Association on Higher Education and Disabilities

Chair, Technology Standing Committee

Lead Chair, AHEAD Standing Committees

8300 West Weller St

Yorktown, IN 47396

Mobile: 609 213-2190

Fax: 765 405-1484

<mailto:ron at ahead.org> ron at ahead.org

<http://www.ahead.org/> http://www.ahead.org

When you are having a reallly tough day, take a time out and think about
what you have contributed to the lives of those that you have worked with.
Many times it is just a baby step forward, but even that is progress!