[Athen] Blind user needs to use Dragon...

Wink Harner foreigntype at cox.net
Mon Sep 24 13:54:36 PDT 2012

Susan et al ATHENites,

Isn't the website for JawBone still active? I found this link. Have you
checked there yet?

http://www.synapseadaptive.com/henter2/Jawbone/jawbone_software.htm

Wink

PS - Please note that my email address has changed. For those of you on the
listserv who wish to contact me off-list, here is my contact info:

Wink Harner

foreigntype at cox.net

If you need phone & text messaging information, please send me an email
request.