[Athen] Concise videos on accessible web coding?

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:33:56 PDT 2013

ATHEN:

Here are a few links that may help any who are looking for similar information:

First, I see that James got this reference for
Nomensa videos, via the WebAIM list:
http://www.nomensa.com/blog/category/you-tube/

I addition, some of these links might help:

videos Accessibility, Progressive Enhancement and HTML5 « Alistair Duggin
http://alistairduggin.co.uk/blog/videos-accessibility-presentations/

zomigi.com » Videos of screen readers using ARIA, updated
http://zomigi.com/blog/videos-of-screen-readers-using-aria-updated/

Web Accessibility - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEM9Fn9aOG8
[not really about coding, but might be useful.]

How Assistive Technology Works Video
Demonstrations - Information & Communication
Services - The University of Dundee
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/ics/services/web/accessibility/howassistivetechnologyworksvideodemonstratio/

Here's a Youtube series that's new to me. There
are 16 videos. I wonder if anyone's vetted the series for accuracy/currentness:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL002E5D5A673D760E

Best,
Jennifer