[Athen] Developing Web Accessibility Presentations and Training

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:21:35 PDT 2013

Greetings, Assistive Tech. in Higher Ed. Network:

I've noticed that, from time to time, the topic of teaching Web
accessibility comes up on this list. With apologies if it's been
posted before, I thought I'd share this resource:

Developing Web Accessibility Presentations and Training
http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/

There was a presentation about this at CSUN; perhaps some of you attended.

I also share the link because I was recently discussing Web
accessibility training materials with a colleague in the university
community, and I think these materials provide a good foundation. I
hope you will share the link with appropriate colleagues.

Best,
Jennifer