[Athen] institutional policy for purchasing technology

Shadrick, Megan E MeganShadrick at MissouriState.edu
Thu Apr 25 12:19:21 PDT 2013

With there always being the "next big thing" in educational technology and learning platforms; I know I am not the only one struggling to make sure the products being purchased are accessible. Does anyone have a solid institutional policy or procedure for the purchasing of technology that they would be willing to share?
Thank you so much
Megan Shadrick M.A., M.S., COMS
Associate Director
Disability Resource Center-Access Technology Center
Missouri State University
meganshadrick at missouristate.edu<mailto:meganshadrick at missouristate.edu>
http://www.missouristate.edu/atc