[Athen] Webinar Track - Universal Design Curricula and Strategies

Howard Kramer hkramer at colorado.edu
Fri Aug 2 07:49:23 PDT 2013

(If anyone would like to help me moderate any of these sessions, let me
know).

Dear Colleagues,

*Join us for this free track of webinars on Universal Design Curricula and
Strategies
*

UDUC will present a track of sessions on integrating Universal Design content
into university curriculum and UD strategies for teaching courses overall.

Select the links below to register for the event or to get more information
about the event, including the agenda.
Agenda & other information<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=zqepbdcab&oeidk=a07e7xh1gxm39f3e337&oseq=a021fkhc3ses6m>
*Register Now!<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=zqepbdcab&oeidk=a07e7xh1gxm39f3e337&oseq=a021fkhc3ses6m>
*I can't make it<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/decline?llr=zqepbdcab&oeidk=a07e7xh1gxm39f3e337&oseq=a021fkhc3ses6m>