[Athen] help!

Julie Balassa jbalassa at valenciacollege.edu
Fri Aug 30 08:43:58 PDT 2013

Does anyone have College Algebra by Michael Sullivan 9th ed by Pearson? ISBN 13 is 9780321716811. Book is for a student who is blind. My poor student worker has spent more than a week producing the first chapter. Infty hates this book and won't OCR it no matter what we've tried so she's using Scientific Notebook. There was some tech glitch so she just lost a bunch of her work. Learning Ally, Bookshare, APH don't have it. Bookshare has a DAISY text only version of the 8th ed, no use to us at all, but we could potentially use an audio version of the 8th ed. When the heck is Pearson going to provide accessible math books?? Thanks much.

jkb

Julie K. Balassa
Assistant Director, Office for Students with Disabilities
Mail Code 3-31
701 N Econlockhatchee Trail
Orlando, FL 32825
office: building 5 suite 216
east: 407.582.2039
west: 407.582.1603
vp east: 407.374.1562
vp west: 407-992-8941
fax: 407.582.8908
jbalassa at valenciacollege.edu<mailto:jbalassa at valenciacollege.edu>
[valencia-college-logo]<http://valenciacollege.edu/>
Please note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law,
most written communications to or from College
employees regarding College business are public
records, available to the public and media upon
request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may
be subject to public disclosure.