[Athen] Login problems with Microsoft 365 login

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Thu Dec 19 14:13:58 PST 2013

Thanks. Maybe because I am using my iPad, but I find that I regularly have
to flush the cache when I move from device to device. Granted I am moving
from android, to MS OS, to iOS so that is probably part of the problem. I
am so glad the Office365 using client is no longer a client. I have enough
complications in my life at this point.

Ron