[Athen] RE: Microsoft O365

York, Kimberly kyork at fsu.edu
Mon Dec 23 12:23:43 PST 2013

Abbie - FSU is moving towards O365 for students, so I'd definitely be interested in being a part of this. I am aware of some severe limitations with it, and so I'd like to see accessibility/usability matters addressed by Microsoft. I agree, collectively we will have much greater influence than individually.

:::KimBoo York, MLIS

Assistive Technology Lab Coordinator
Student Disability Resource Center / Department of Dean of Students
Florida State University
108 Student Services Building
874 Traditions Way
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4167