[Athen] Microsoft O365

Bossley, Peter A. (Pete) bossley.5 at osu.edu
Mon Dec 23 19:22:16 PST 2013

I've poked our campus rep again this evening as he had promised us some follow-up regarding this issue.
I too believe some collective action may be in order.
Currently we've added the following to our email launch page at https://email.osu.edu

* Attention Screen Reader Users: Due to a recent BuckeyeMail upgrade, screen reader users may have difficulty signing into BuckeyeMail. For assistance, please contact the IT Service Desk at 688-HELP (4357)<tel:614-688-4357> or 8help at osu.edu<mailto:8help at osu.edu>.

A KB article is being drafted to document the JAWS workaround(s) we've found, and I'd be happy to share that with interested parties once it is finished.

[The Ohio State University]
Peter Bossley
OCIO Accessibility Analyst
Office of the Chief Information Officer Enterprise Applications
226 ADC, 2740 Airport Drive, Columbus, OH 43219
(614) 292-8571 Office
bossley.5 at osu.edu<mailto:bossley.5 at osu.edu> ocio.osu.edu<http://ocio.osu.edu/>