[Athen] 32-bit voices on a 64-bit system?

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:28:15 PST 2013

Thanks, Sean! I did find that same article. The catch is in #4 - IF you
have 32 bit voices installed. But Win 7 keeps stopping me on the install.
Our production machines have the dedicated voices, but I use my computer
when I'm talking with students and showing demos. So I like to have the two
voices we use in production for them to hear.

Oh, technology! Can be a pain, but we can't (or definitely don't want to)
live without it!!

Thanks!!

Heidi

+++++++++++++++