[Athen] Captioning a Pencast

Wink Harner foreigntype at cox.net
Tue Feb 12 11:46:22 PST 2013

>From something like a smart pen? If that's it, it's simple. There is an

inexpensive piece of handwriting conversion software that turns the
handwritten notes to typewritten notes. These are still linked to the pens'
display of the writing + to the audio. Is this what you're looking for?

If so, Jayme Johnson at HTTCU has some good documentation on techniques etc.
of using the smartpens. Contact him directly for more info on this.

Wink

Wink Harner

Accessibility Consultant & Multi-Language Alt-Media Production
The Foreign Type
foreigntype at gmail.com
Portland OR