[Athen] Sensus Access?

Nettie Fischer nettiet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:25:04 PST 2013

Hi James,

Have you looked at cutepdf? It is a virtual printer that locates itself in
the printer drop down menu. All you need to do is select print, select
cutepdf and the file will be printed in a pdf format. Oh yes, it is free -
and the user does not have to go to the internet and/or retrieve the
document in email - www.*cutepdf*.com

Nettie's nickel

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:56 AM, James Bailey <jbailey at uoregon.edu> wrote:

> Hello All,****

> ** **

> Is anyone using SensusAccess for conversions to PDF? I’ve tried it and

> seems pretty good. I’m thinking low volume here. Mostly when a student gets

> a pic only PDF and would like to OCR it independently. I’m interested in

> your feedback.****

> ** **

> Thanks,****

> ** **