[Athen] problems with Windows 7 and Windows Magnifier

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Mon Feb 25 09:18:41 PST 2013

I use Magnifier with Win 7 and have all updates installed. I am not
experiencing this problem.

When I do experience this problem it is usually because I've had JAWS
running, exited out of it but there are bits of JAWS left somewhere that
cause Magnifier to only work in "Windows XP" mode even though my Aero Theme
is stil active and working.

I can tell that there are bits of JAWS left because the Taskbar has not
become "glass" again and is opaque. Usually I have to restart my computer to
fully get rid of the bits of JAWS that are left.

Cheers, Karen