[Athen] FW: Wine Country Job Opportunity!!

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Tue Jan 8 14:10:45 PST 2013

Subject: Wine Country Job Opportunity!!

Greetings,

Please share with colleagues and other interested parties that we have a
full-time management position available at Santa Rosa Junior College,
coordinating our Assistive Tech Center and our WorkAbility III program. Here
is a link to the job description and application information:

http://www.santarosa.edu/hr/job-openings/show.php?id=1250

Patie Wegman

Dean, Disabled Students Programs & Services

cid:3364978133_612873

www.santarosa.edu/disability_resources

1501 Mendocino Ave.

Santa Rosa, CA 95401

(707)527-4278

Fax: (707)524-1768

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information which may be
privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure. The information
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you
think that you have received this message in error, please e-mail the
sender. If you are not the intended recipient any dissemination,
distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.