[Athen] LaTeX to ePub3 workflow?

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Sun Jan 13 08:08:59 PST 2013

Todd, Ken Petrie was working on something along these lines that he
presented at the AHG conference.

As far as I am aware there is no effective workflow at this point. Part of
the issue is that the ePub3 generation tools are pretty lacking at this
stage. Secondly there are almost no reader agents that effectively handle
ePub3 as well.

>From my perspective the existing workflows for handling STEM content, while

labor intensive, are still the most effective.

Ron Stewart