[Athen] AHEAD Conference hands on labs

Julie Balassa jbalassa at valenciacollege.edu
Sun Jan 13 15:43:59 PST 2013

Alright, I'll send you a title and summary paragraph tomorrow. I can do either math markup using Scientific Notebook if we can get the demo software installed or foreign language using Dolphin Publisher and/or Word. I can also do general document structuring in Word if you think that would appeal to a wider audience. How long will the lab be?
jkb

Please note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law,
most written communications to or from College
employees regarding College business are public
records, available to the public and media upon
request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may
be subject to public disclosure.