[Athen] Help with Budget question

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Fri Jul 12 11:41:58 PDT 2013

Hi

I am in the position of being able to ask the Information Services & Technology services to have a place holder for an Assistive Technology budget moving forward. I wanted to know if you had thoughts or documentation of examples of why we need them to have this budget. I do have some examples but more would only help the cause. We have had a partnership with them before installing Read and Write gold where they thought the benefit of the software would extend campus wide.
Do you know of any:
Dear Colleague letters that focus on this issue?
Ideas on how to approach this?
Who and where else to ask this question?

Thanks
Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS
Assistant Director of Disability Services
Boston University
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02215
lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)