[Athen] CampusCall Fundraising Software

Patrick Burke burke at ucla.edu
Wed Jun 26 10:36:45 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Has anyone encountered the CampusCall call center program? Our
Development Office uses it, & I'm testing it with Jaws 14.

It's a single-screen web interface, with lots of mouseovers,
"clickable" items, & not much semantic structure. I'd be interested
to know what workarounds, scripts, etc. anyone else may have come up
with. It might be manageable with some obscure Jaws commands, using
Placemarkers, etc. Though I have my doubts about how that will all go
together in a real-time calling environment.

The main person I'm working with hasn't verified yet, but I think
this is the right company & product description:
http://www.ruffalocody.com/phonathon-software/strategies/campuscall/

Thanks for any assistance,
Patrick

--