[Athen] Looking for an Adaptive computer user for a student interview

Howard Kramer hkramer.atsol at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 11:48:03 PST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

As part of my Universal Design for Digital media online course I assign
each student to interview and observe an adaptive computer user access the
web. The interview should take about 45 minutes to an hour. I have a
student taking the class from the Santa Clara, CA area. If you or anyone
you know in this location who'd be willing to volunteer for this interview
please let me know.

Regards,
Howard

--