[Athen] FW: Accessible Discussion Board & LMS Comparison

Sam Joehl sam.joehl at ssbbartgroup.com
Tue Mar 12 13:27:25 PDT 2013

FYI.

*From:* Learning Management Accessibility [mailto:
LMS-ACCESSIBILITY at LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU] *On Behalf Of *Rangin, Hadi Bargi
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 12, 2013 1:18 PM
*To:* LMS-ACCESSIBILITY at LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU
*Subject:* Accessible Discussion Board & LMS Comparison

Thanks for letting me know that one of the link was broken. Sorry about it.

Here's the message again with corrected URLs:

First, I apologize if you receive this message multiple time. Simply, click
on the Delete button if you are not interested.

But if you are interested, as promised, here's two links to two
presentations/papers we presented at CSUN 2013. I would love to hear from
you about either projects:

1. A Model for Accessible LMS Discussion Boards
<http://blog.bargirangin.com/2013/03/a-model-for-accessible-lms-discussion.html>
2. A Comparison of Learning Management System Accessibility
<http://blog.bargirangin.com/2013/03/a-comparison-of-learning-management.html>

Hadi Rangin

Information Technology Accessibility & Collaboration Coordinator

Disability Resources & Educational Services

University of Illinois

Phone: (217) 244-0518

E-mail: hadi at illinois.edu