[Athen] math equations for the visually impaired

Weisz, Rachael rweisz at hbs.edu
Tue Mar 19 08:32:51 PDT 2013

Hello-
We are accommodating a doctoral student who has MD and is learning the adaptive technology along with his coursework. Our current challenge is providing him with accessible format complex math equations. We currently have a full time staff person writing out all equations in narrative form, so that they can be read by the DAISY reader. Has anyone come up with a solution (software?) for this issue? If so, what has the student experience been using the software?

Thanks,
Rachael

Rachael E. Weisz
Associate Director, MBA Support Services
HARVARD | BUSINESS | SCHOOL
SPANGLER 264 | BOSTON, MA 02163
Ph 617.495.6934 | Fax 617.495.5290 | rweisz at hbs.edu

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.