[Athen] Online University

Kluesner, Bryon K Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Tue Mar 26 12:31:54 PDT 2013

Hi all,

My University is rolling out Online University, a new Content management System. I appreciate that it has a built in accessibility check and prompts for ALT tags. I also understand that it uses Java programming from a developer side, but have been told it is accessible to an individual who views the web page using screen readers.

I was wondering if any other institutions are using OU (Online University) to host their web sites and thoughts about the program? Has anyone experienced any accessibility issues?

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Ave., Dept. 2953
Chattanooga, TN 37403
423-425-5251