[Athen] Looking for a Braille Book

Woodward, Kelly kwdward at exchange.vt.edu
Fri May 3 05:46:38 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

We are in need of a Braille edition for Introduction to Electrodynamics by David Griffiths (2nd, 3rd or 4th editions). Rumor is that the 2nd edition is available in a Braille format. I have been unable to find it. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Have a great weekend!

Kelly

Kelly Woodward
Coordinator of Alternate Text and Notetakers
Responsibility * Harmony * Consistency * Empathy * Developer

Virginia Tech
Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD)
310 Lavery Hall (0185)
Blacksburg VA. 24061
PH. 540-231-3788
FAX 540-231-3232
TTY 540-231-0853
ssd at vt.edu<mailto:ssd at vt.edu>
www.ssd.vt.edu

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.