[Athen] gaad 2013 May 9

Jennison Asuncion JAsuncion at dawsoncollege.qc.ca
Tue May 7 05:41:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

As we get closer to May 9, if you are planning an activity to mark Global Accessibility Awareness Day, whether it is big or small, e-mail globala11yawarenessday at gmail dot com and let us know so we can recognize your efforts on the event's permanent website, on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/globalaccessibilityawarenessday, and on Twitter @gbla11yday.

e-Mail the same address to get an auto-responder with ideas, if you still want to get involved. It's not too late.

If you are on Github consider contributing to https://github.com/a11yproject/a11yproject.com/issues/164.

Thanks everyone for your support of this global effort.

Jennison

Jennison Mark Asuncion
Co-Director, Adaptech Research Network http://www.adaptech.org
LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/jennison