[Athen] DRAGON DCTATE

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Thu May 9 18:46:43 PDT 2013

It is actually good to have this old version. The newer versions of Dragon
are not as forgiving of people who have speech impediments that make their
speech inconsistent. In those cases, have the older Dragon Dictate can be a
great solution.

You can will likely be able to run the program under DOS. All Windows
machines are still capable of opening a DOS window. You can check with your
techies about exactly how to do that.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges